6. J. Hidalgo, S. Suweis and A. Maritan, Species coexistence in a neutral dynamics with environmental noise. Submitted.
5. J. Hidalgo, R. Rubio de Casas and M. Á. Muñoz, Environmental variability and inbreeding depression selects for mixed dispersal syndromes. Accepted for publication in BMC Evol. Biol. Arxiv:1511.03559.
4. J. Hidalgo, J. Grilli, S. Suweis, A. Maritan and M. Á. Muñoz, Cooperation, competition and the emergence of criticality in communities of adaptive systems. J. Stat. Mech. (2016) 033203. Arxiv:1510.05941
2. P. Villegas, J. Hidalgo, P. Moretti and M. Á. Muñoz, Complex Synchronization Patterns
in the Human Connectome Network. Proceedings of ECCS 2014. Arxiv:1503.03258.
1. J. Hidalgo, L. F. Seoane, J. M. Cortés and M. Á. Muñoz, Does the phenomenon of stochastic amplification of fluctuations play a relevant role in cortical dynamics?, Proceedings of the 12th Granada Seminar on Computational and Statistical Physics. 1510, 94-100 (2013).
Novel mechanisms for phase transitions and self-organization in living systems (Nov 2014). Advisor: Miguel Á. Muñoz.
You can see its cover, painted by Gloria Hidalgo.